Administrative law — the forum for businesses and individuals to resolve their differences with governmental bodies — is not an area for the general practitioner. It requires a firm whose lawyers have essential attributes, including:
- Thorough knowledge of a labyrinth of procedures
- Extensive experience with administrative hearings held before administrative law judges
- The judgment necessary to select and screen expert witnesses
- The ability to draft carefully worded documents
- The poise to think strategically while making timely decisions relating to statutes, regulations, and remedies
In other words, it demands specific, concentrated experience in a realm that is as dense and convoluted as litigation gets. Meenan P.A. has that experience — and our attorneys are confident when approaching any administrative problem, proceeding, or litigation.
Our lawyers counsel and advise clients who require creative solutions for complex administrative legal matters. Our firm represents individuals from virtually every regulated profession. Our clients are in businesses as diverse as:
- International banks
- Special taxing districts
- Other agencies of state and local government
Our lawyers have worked with clients on a wide array of projects in several complex areas of the law. These include but are not limited to Health Care Law; Insurance Regulatory Law; Banking and Finance Law; and Procurement Law.
Dealing with state administrative agencies is one of the most difficult tasks an attorney can face: the risks are high, the potential for missteps is clear, and the pressure is always on. Our attorneys have established a strong track record of success going in front of governmental bodies on a wide range of legal matters and across all fifty states. Our depth of experience with these matters gives our clients the confidence and assurance they are receiving the skilled legal representation they need.